Monday, August 31, 2009

shame on me.

gah! i'm starting to believe that i am a horrible blogger!! more than two weeks have flown by and no post. i'm sure that ALL of you have been sitting on the edge of your seat, waiting to desperately find out what has been going on in my world....well, at last! i am back!! i promise to be better.

a couple of weekends ago, i hosted a bridal shower for one of my pals and i have a couple of details to share with you throughout the next couple of days.

in the meantime, here's a glimpse of a gift i made back in july for two of my married buddies who moved to chi-town, illinois.....who are we kidding?? i didn't make it for the dude, i made it for my girlfriend. i think it turned out pretty cute although jader told me the heart-shaped "o" resembled more of a "v" than a heart. whatevs, i still heart it. (get it? heart it? bwahaha).


No comments:

Post a Comment